Songwriting & Composition
Studio Performance (Vocals, Electric/Acoustic Guitar, Multi-Instrument)
Studio Production (Creative, Effects, Arrangement)
125+ song original song catalog and growing — full copyright and publishing ownership of songs and masters (BMI). Available for film, commercial, and performing artist licensing. Mainstream marketable songs that could be reproduced in multiple genres/styles — including R&B Soul, Adult Alternative, Rock, Funk, Adult Contemporary, Hot AC, Country, Dance, Top 40.
Work for hire and ‘on demand’ songwriting and composition to fit wide range of projects, genres, and styles. Diverse and versatile songwriting range with proven appeal across wide audience demographics and markets; consistently producing new material.
Personal recording studio and sound library, access to top talent players, flexible availability.
Notable Commercial Placements and Special Projects:
- Friends – first song for rolling credits in feature film “In-Security” by Matador Productions; Lionsgate Entertainment
- Alien Vacation – promo song for Indie Fair televised commercials
- Stop, Drop, and Burn – featured in TV, Radio, online promos, and live performance at the event for Nature’s Valley 2009 World Cup Freestyle Skiing Competition 2009 (aired on NBC)
- Friends – Dewar’s Scotch Whiskey promotional compilation CD
- Bag a Day Habit – trailer and credits track for multi-award-winning independent short film “Knock Knock, Who’s There” by El Matador Film Productions
- These Days – 2007 moe.down compilation album
- In & Out, Miss the Train, PG – featured in outdoor sports film “The Good Life”, by Gray Ghost Productions
- Part of a Man, Stop, Drop, and Burn, Orion, Hope You Do Too – featured in Salmon industry documentary
- New Heels – included in Relix Magazine CD compilation (magazine insert and online @ Relix.com)
- There For You and Ali – featured in Legion Films’ “Mind Morgue”
- Lead vocals on title track on Boston Horns’ album Bring on the Funk (P-Vine Records, Japan)
- Song arrangement and vocal, bass, guitar, drum, and keyboard performance on song selected for potential theme song for the Playing for Change Foundation (Mark Johnson, Concorde Music Group)
- The Gift – used in TV trailer by IndieFair productions
- Custom song compositions for:
- Musical score for Country of Jordan documentary film, aired on ABC
- Amazon.com promotional video trailer for book – “John’s Remarkable Journey”
- New Hampshire Ad & Tourism Council Live Free promotional campaigns
Multimedia Visual Artworks – illustrations, photography; created all album covers, posters and insert illustrations for Peter Prince & Moon Boot Lover materials.